I saw my friend using a Laser Printer in 2007 When I was using the Deskjet printer of Hewlett Packard.
I had no idea why people are using Laser Printer when it can’t print Color.
Nowadays, both monochrome and color printers with toners are available but that was the time when those printers were rare.
Our printer’s ink cartridges were not working for the past few days and we checked the price of cartridges online.
There was a huge increase in the prices of cartridges from 600 to 1000 for the black cartridge and 900 to 1600 for color cartridge and that’s the cost of new Hewlett Packard printer.
So we decided to buy a laser printer.
Because you will fill the toner as many times as you want, unlike the ink cartridge which stops working when you refill 2-3 times.
We Bought the Ricoh SP 210 Monochrome Laser Printer from Amazon
You can get 1200 prints on one full refill of toner comparable to 400 pages in Deskjet printers.
Check the other details below:
- Printing Speed: 22ppm for A4 and 23ppm for letter size
- Paper Sizes: A4 and legal
- Resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI
- Low Toner Yield Cartridge: 1500 pages
- Maximum Print Volume: 20000 ppm
- Input Capacity: Standard tray: 150 sheets; Bypass tray – 1 sheet
- Continuous output speed of 22 pages per minute with first output taking less than 10 seconds, Duplex printing: Manual
- Paper size in the standard paper tray – A4, letter, half letter, B5, A5, B6, A6, executive, 16K, and legal;
- Bypass tray: 100mm x 216mm, 148mm x 356mm
- Input Capacity: Standard paper tray – 150 sheets;
- Bypass tray – 1 sheet
- Interface: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, 2003R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, Windows Server 2012, 2012R2
- Rating Power 220 – 240V
Buy it now.